This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
It is time for the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle and this year’s bundle is amazing. I have had a chance to look it over and I am really pleased with the content included in this year’s bundle.
I am most excited about having my own book, Intermittent Fasting for Better Health, as part of this year’s bundle. What is exciting to me is that you can get my book and for just a fraction of the cost you can get over $3500 worth of resources. If you were thinking about getting my book and have not done it yet, this is the time to get a copy. Below I am sharing some of my other favorite resources with you from this year’s bundle.
- 30 day Broth Challenge Would you like to get more regular with drinking and incorporating broth into your diet? This 130 page e-book will help you get into a daily habit of adding healing broth to your diet. There are lots of great recipes for making your broth tasty and enjoyable, and for using the meat you cooked to make the broth.. There are also shopping lists to help you prepare for all the supplies you need to make broth on a weekly basis. If you want to kick start your broth habit into high gear this book is something you will use often. Regularly $19, this book is part of the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle.
- A Natural Approach to Digestive Health and Wellness by Natalie Vickery Are you happy with your digestive health? This e-book by the herbalist Natalie Vickery could be just the information you need in addition to nutrition changes. Natalie explores herbs that are helpful for all areas of your digestive tract, from beginning to end.
- Lose Weight by Correcting Gut Disorders by Joette Calabrese Are you frustrated in a quest to lose weight? Does there seem to be stubborn pounds that won’t disappear no matter what you do? Joette Calabrese shares with us in a video format how gut health is related to weight that won’t come off. She is an expert with homeopathy and share how homeopathy can improve your gut health and help in a number of ways, not just with weight loss.
- Understanding Your Hypothyroid & Hashimoto’s Symptoms by Lisa LeVerrier Are you someone who struggles with a hypoactive thyroid gland. It is very common among women in these days. Lisa LeVerrier has a wonderful e-course to help you understand the symptoms and how to treat your thyroid in a wholistic way to find really healing. This e-course includes a 90 minute video, a copy of the pdf slides, an audio recording of the workshop, a transcript (so you can access it in whatever format is best for you), and a symptoms map worksheet to help you work through the symptoms in your own life. This $19 resource is part of the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle along with many other wonderful resources.
- Fermenting Veggies: A Step by Step Guide by Danielle Rameriz Are you intimidated by fermenting your own veggies? Or have you tried and failed in getting a successful batch of sauerkraut or fermented carrots? Danielle Rameriz’s book will give you a step by step guide to making your own successful ferments. She addresses common problems in fermenting and gives some simple but tried and true recipes to help you get started in this essential nutritional skill. This is an essential book for anyone who wants to succeed in fermenting vegetables. Complete with pictures you will feel like Danielle is in the kitchen with you as you work.
- Balance Your Blood Sugar, Balance Your Life by Jill Grunewald As you know balancing blood sugar has become very important to me and big theme in my thinking and writing. This e-book is a great resource to aid you in this goal, one which all of us will want to get educated on. Jill has a bit different approach towards balancing blood sugar than I do, but I think her book is well worth reading. Every person is different and some people will benefit more from her approach than from mine, and both of us agree on many of the same things.
- Paleo Crumbs Fall Favorites by Macy Diulus Looking through this 91 page cookbook with over 25 fall recipes I found several recipes I want to try soon. The Pumpkin Cream Sausage Pasta Sauce looks absolutely amazing as well as the Pumpkin Scones. Cinnamon Spice Cookies look good as well and I still miss the spice wafers sold in the grocery store in the fall, so I plan to try these soon. All recipes are grain free, dairy free, and good for most special diets.
- Keto-Adapted Cookbook by Maria Emmerich As you know I eat a low-carb diet now and am doing really well on it. Maria Emmerich is one of the bloggers I follow for her keto recipes. I have her book Keto Comfort Foods and really like it. So I was thrilled when I saw that I get another Emmerich cookbook with this bundle. This one has 14 day meal plans with grocery lists along with 46 tasty recipes. Definitely a keeper.
This is my affiliate link to check out the bundle and all the details. Take a look right now.
FYI, if you purchase your bundle before midnight Thursday, the 21st, you will get all the eReader files along with the pdf files that are automatically included in the bundle. After Thursday you will have to pay extra to get those files. I know it is really nice to have the ability to read these books on Kindle.