The Support You Need to Lose Weight and Balance Your Insulin Levels — for Good.
Have you been fad dieting for years?
Are you tired of yo-yo numbers on the scale?
Has your doctor warned you that you’re borderline diabetic?
Do you want to grab the steering wheel of your health journey but feel like no one ever taught you how to drive?
What if you:
- Knew exactly what you should eat? (end the confusion once and for all)
- Felt satisfied for longer periods of time? (it’s no fun feeling hungry all the time)
- Busted through your sugar cravings? (imagine passing up a sugary sweet because you actually have no desire for it, not because you know you “should”)
- Exercised because you WANT to? (not because you HAVE to)
- Lost the weight you have wrestled with for years? (AND kept it off)
- Found a sustainable health plan that you can maintain for years?
- Lowered your A1c to a level that indicates you no longer have insulin resistance
- Had knowledgeable help to tailor a plan for YOU?
That’s what the Purposeful Nutrition mentorship group is all about.
Why Should You Trust Me?
Knowledgeable Mentorship — Find a Plan that Works for YOU
I am Jennifer Dages, a registered nurse and seasoned driver on my own journey to balance my insulin levels and take control of my weight. The journey to good health isn’t an easy one, especially with so many backseat drivers in the world telling you to take shortcuts that ultimately leave you further behind than where you started.
I know, I’ve been there.
In 2016 I lost 40 lbs and 3 clothing sizes, which I have kept off since. I also brought my blood sugars down out of the pre-diabetic range, for which I am very grateful. I can help you do the same.
Diets don’t work if they don’t work for YOUR life. In the Purposeful Nutrition mentorship group, you get the coaching and support you need to get out of the cycle of unsustainable fad diets and into the driver’s seat of your own journey to long term health.
How does it work?
My approach is mentoring you through the low-carb, high fat diet and intermittent fasting. Purposeful Nutrition is not a rigid plan, it is a journey for YOU to discover what works for YOU and your body. And, I am here to coach and encourage you all along the way!
As a Purposeful Nutrition group member you will get access to:
- All 6 of my Fit and Fabulous e-courses
- Monthly webinars
- Monthly live Q & A calls
- Access to the Purposeful Nutrition member-only group on Mighty Networks where you can post questions and chat with others who are on the same journey
Fit and Fabulous courses will cover
- Weight loss
- Gut health
- Stress management
- Sleep issues
- and the basics of Intermittent Fasting
Who is this group for?
If you’re 22 this group isn’t for you.
This course is not for the young 20 or 30 something women with an extra 10 or 15 lbs that you want to lose. There are plenty of coaches and programs out there for that, but this isn’t one of them.
The Purposeful Nutrition membership group is specifically designed for women:
- Who are insulin resistant
- Who have PCOS
- Who have pre-diabetes or type 2 diabetes
- Who are overweight and have trouble losing weight
- Who are over 40
- Who are under 40 but have 50+ lbs to lose
If one or more of the above things describes you, then I know your journey to weight loss and better health has unique challenges. The Purposeful Nutrition mentorship group is about overcoming those challenges with solutions that are doable for your life.
I will help you figure out how to balance your blood sugar, lose that extra weight, and work towards getting off your medications as your doctor approves.