It’s not just you. We can all see it… It’s getting harder and harder to lose weight, and even harder to keep it off. And if that weren’t enough, more and more overweight Americans are getting diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. 86 million people in the USA have pre-diabetes, 1 in 3 adults, and of those 9 out of every 10 do not know. I’ll bet someone in your own extended family suffers from the disease. Have you wrestled with the thought that it might happen to you too if you don’t get things figured out soon?
I get it. I was there a year ago after watching my mother-in-law die from complications of diabetes. I was stressed and overweight and surprised to find that I had the classic blood sugar numbers for pre-diabetes. I purchased a blood sugar monitor and began to check my own sugar. I began to practice intermittent fasting and changed my diet to cut out many carbohydrates and increase the fat. Over the next six months I saw my blood sugars drop down to under 100 fasting most days. I lost 40 pounds and have kept the weight off. I am keeping the diabetes away and I feel great.t’s end your worry and your struggles with your weight today. Today is the day to dial in your health and ideal weight once and for all.
Won’t it be nice to finally..,.
- Know exactly what you should eat (end the confusion once and for all)
- Bring your blood sugar and insulin levels down to a safe and healthy place.
- Feel satisfied for longer periods of time (it’s no fun feeling hungry all the time)
- Bust through your food cravings (imagine passing up a sugary sweet because you actually have no desire for it, not because you know you “should”)
- Exercise because you WANT to (not only because you have to)
- Lose the weight you have wrestled with for years.
Because I am an R.N. with personal experience with pre-diabetes and diabetes, I can help you clearly understand your starting point by explaining your lab results.
- Are you already diagnosed as type 2 diabetic?
- Are you pre-diabetic?
- Insulin resistant?
I’ll tell you exactly where you are now so that we have a clear path to follow based on YOUR exact physiology and blood sugar levels.
Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes are best friends. We correct one issue and we correct them both. As an R.N. and health coach, I am uniquely skilled to give you the tools, the plan, and the motivation for conquering them both. For good.
What you will get:
- 6 video, phone call or live sessions. If a group option, then there will be 6 video or live group coaching sessions. These will be done from the comfort of your home or office. The first session is one hour, and the following sessions are 30 minutes each.
- Email communication with Jennifer in between sessions for questions or additional support and a Facebook group for discussions and accountability.
- Tools so you can impact pre-diabetes symptoms and diabetes symptoms and stabilize blood sugar, including menu plans.
- Checking your own blood sugar
- Intermittent fasting and figuring out the schedule that is right for you.
- The low-carbohydrate, high fat diet
- Resistance training and exercise
- Supplements for diabetes prevention
If you have a discount code please use the button below to purchase.
Start date: When done individually this is up to what fits both our schedules. For the group option, this will vary of course.