Have you tried intermittent fasting? Have you struggled with losing weight without success? Are you tired of feeling bloated and low energy?
This 50 page guide to intermittent fasting will walk you through the steps to add intermittent fasting into your life.
It includes chapters on the following topics:
- how to fast
- how to deal with hunger cravings.
- the relationship of fat to successful fasting
- the relationship of insulin resistance to fasting
- my recommended diet for when you do eat
- the effects of fasting on your metabolism
- fasting and gut health
- fasting and adrenal health
Who is this book for?
- those who struggle with their weight
- those who are experiencing insulin resistance
- those who want to lose weight and feel great
“I read this book with some skepticism. I like to eat at least every 2 hours! But, Ms. Dages explained WHY fasting is important, how to do it correctly, and provides historical context. I’m sold!” Alison Buehler, author and blogger
You can get this guide as a pdf file for yourself for $10.99.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.