This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Sometimes inflammation is a big enough issue that changing your diet and adding in herbs and spices, and exercising regularly, still don’t make enough of a difference. This can happen to us, often because we have a problem that grew too big and too fast. Or it started enough years ago, so that the changes we make, while significant, are not always enough.
When that happens there are options that are not necessarily involve pharmaceutical drugs. One option in these situations is CBD oil, which can come in various forms. Joy Organics makes a CBD Softgel that includes both hemp extract and curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric), which is also very powerful against inflammation. My husband took a bottle of these softgels and found them to be very helpful over the month that the did so. He noticed a decrease in pain in some of his joints. And he found a benefit to his mood as well. Overall, he found the addition of this supplement to his life, to be an overall benefit to his health and well-being and he plans to continue to take these. Also this product contains 0% THC, the active ingredient in cannabis that causes a high.
There is a lot of different CBD products out there, so why Joy Organics? I have stayed off the CBD bandwagon until now because I had not found a company I was happy with. But I am ready to commit to Joy Organics. Here is why (in addition to the results my husband saw listed above).
- # 1 Broad Spectrum CBD Brand according to Healthline, Alexa, CBDOilReview, CBDHacker and more
- Comprehensive third party lab testing with results available online and via a QR code
- Industry leading research and development
- Product purity, efficacy and safety
- Certified organics carrier oils and beeswax
- Organic Hemp – No pesticides
- United States Only – Grown and made in USA for quality control
- Soft gel capsules use nano emulsion technology allowing our capsules to have 4 times the absorption rate requiring less intake for full effectiveness.
- Joy Organics is a family owned and run company. Joy started using CBD products herself first and then built a company with her husband, children, and other family.
- Joy Organics recently became one of the first major CBD companies to introduce a line of USDA Certified Organic CBD tinctures and jarred salves and remains committed to crafting some of the highest quality products on the market.
- Joy Organics is very particular about the sourcing of their CBD oils and products.
I am an affiliate for this company, which means if you buy through my link, I will get some financial compensation, but it will be no additional cost to you.
And they do run lots of sales, so although their initial price might look high, you can usually get a discount. And you are getting high quality with every product. So you can pay much less, but not get a quality product, which really makes a difference.
This is my affiliate link.