It’s not just you. We can all see it… It’s getting harder and harder to lose weight, and even harder to keep it off. And if that weren’t enough, more and more overweight Americans are getting diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. 86 million people in the USA have pre-diabetes, 1 in 3 adults, and of those 9 out of every 10 do not know. I’ll bet someone in your own extended family suffers from the disease. Have you wrestled with the thought that it might happen to you too if you don’t get things figured out soon?
I get it. I was there a year ago after watching my mother-in-law die from complications of diabetes. I was stressed and overweight and surprised to find that I had the classic blood sugar numbers for pre-diabetes. I purchased a blood sugar monitor and began to check my own sugar. I began to practice intermittent fasting and changed my diet to cut out many carbohydrates and increase the fat. Over the next six months I saw my blood sugars drop down to under 100 fasting most days. I lost 40 pounds and have kept the weight off. I am keeping the diabetes away and I feel great.
Won’t it be nice to finally…
* Know exactly what you should eat (end the confusion once and for all)
* Feel satisfied for longer periods of time (it’s no fun feeling hungry all the time)
* Bust through your sugar cravings (imagine passing up a sugary sweet because you actually have no desire for it, not because you know you “should”)
* Exercise because you WANT to (not because you HAVE to)
* Lose the weight you have wrestled with for years and keep it off
Because I am an R.N. with personal experience with pre-diabetes and diabetes, I can help you clearly understand your starting point by explaining your lab results. Are you pre-diabetic? Insulin resistant? I’ll tell you exactly where you are now so that we have a clear path to follow based on YOUR exact physiology and blood sugar levels.
Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes are best friends. We correct one issue and we correct them both. As an R.N. and health coach, I am uniquely skilled to give you the tools, the plan, and the motivation for conquering them both. For good.
When you work with me, here’s what you will get:
- 6 one-on-one phone sessions scheduled at your convenience and done from the comfort of your home or office. The first session is one hour, and the following sessions are 30 minutes each.
- Email communication with Jennifer in between sessions for questions or additional support.
- Tools so you can impact pre-diabetes symptoms and stabilize blood sugar.
- Checking your own blood sugar
- Intermittent fasting
- The low-carbohydrate, high fat diet
- Resistance training and exercise
- Supplements for diabetes prevention
Cost:$350 ($299 for the 1st 5 people who sign up as part of my beta program to test things out. I do not plan to lower the price in the future.)
Start date: Anytime
Duration: Up to you. We can meet weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or some other variation of time.
Format: Individual, one on one phone consultations with Jennifer
Join me today and let’s get you squarely on the road to great health!
If you have any questions or concerns about my coaching program, please don’t hesitate to drop me an email (email@example.com) or give me a call. Let’s explore whether I would be a good fit for you. Plus, I would love to learn more about you and how I can help you on your weight-loss and health journey.
This program is limited to 5 people at any one time, to protect my time with my family, so sign up now as not to miss out.
Jennifer is a RN with a bachelor’s degree in nursing and a health educator with a long history in home health care. Now she cares for her family, runs the health education site, Purposeful Nutrition, and does health coaching. She has had success in dealing with her own insulin resistance and pre-diabetes and is eager to help you with yours.